Eating healthy is hard but not impossible!! At the beginning of the year I wrote some goals down and one of these was to eat more healthier! I failed a couple of times (more than a couple😀) but I never stop trying.
To eat healthy as I said it’s not impossible but it is very very very difficult if you have a normal job like most of the people living on planet earth. Some people say it’s expensive but I don’t think that.
Why is it that difficult? Because of the first tip you’ll read right now!
1) Cook everything! I know it sounds crazy but if you think at how many shit you put in your body via pre-packed or pre-cooked food you will be ashamed of yourself! Why do you have to buy a packet of biscuits when you can make them by your own with no preservatives and all that jazz?!
Why do you have to buy some pre-cooked curry when you can make it at home easy and fast?
How much money do you spend on that sort of “groceries”??
I know you don’t have time but try to find some! You have some time to spend in a coffee shop right? Try spend it in your kitchen!
2) You don’t have to be a cook or a chef to know the basics of cooking! The other day my boyfriend and I made some fish baked in the oven.. How did we do it? Here you are the first easy and fast recipe of a dinner/lunch you can make at home.
FISH BAKED IN THE OVEN WITH SOME VEG!
– Fish (like sea bass or sea bream)
– Herbs (like rosemary, sage, basil, thyme etc..) and a lemon
– Fresh tomatoes
– If you like you can put even some salty capers and some olives
– Extra vergin Olive Oil
Buy a fish at a fish counter or fish monger (I know it’s not cheap but it’s not even that expensive). Ask if they can clean it for you so you don’t have to do the dirty job! Go home wash the fish under cold water put most of the herbs and a couple of lemon slices inside of it! Put some baking paper on a baking tray place the fish on top. In another baking tin put some olive oil cut the potatoes in small chuncks, cut the tomatoes as well, add the herbs and some salt and pepper (if you like you can add the capers and olives in as well). DONE. Turn on the oven at 180°C and when it’s ready put everything in. The fish will take about 30 minutes to cook, the potatoes a bit more so if you put the veg in first you will have everything ready at the same time. If you have a bit more time and you want to cook a bit the potatoes in boiling water and then add them into the tin and place them in the oven, good for you!
WAS IT DIFFICULT? Let me know in the comments down below if you will give it a try!
Next time I’ll give you more tips and tricks.